Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hello out there!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! My name is Megan and this is my new blog about me and my horse, Scarface. Here's a little information about the pair of us:

Name: Megan
Age: 22
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Occupation: Currently a Project Manager Assistant for a environmental testing company, but in September going back to school to take a degree is Animal Health.
Goal: Become a equine veterinarian

Name: Ima Lopin Dimension (Scarface)
Age: 11
Location: Near Pine Lake, Alberta
Breed: Quarter Horse (1/4 thoughbred, but dam was register appendix QH)
Colour: Sorrel
Height: 16.0 hh
Sire: Three Dimension Zip
Dam: Zips Shady Lady
Occupation: Former QH circuit all-around show horse (specialty in trail, equitation and horsemanship). Currently learning the basics of jumping.

So that is us in a nut-shell! As you can see, unfortunately, we aren't currently living together (or even close). I'm in Edmonton working and getting ready to go back to school and Scarface is at my parents' place near Pine Lake. It's about a 2 hour drive 1 way, which sucks a lot, but I'm about to go back to school full time, so I can't afford to board him at the moment, so we will have to make due with lots of driving and limited visits. Next visit will be this weekend. Thank goodness it's a long one!

Here's a photo of Scarface (the first of many I'm sure). I hope you come back and visit my blog soon!

1 comment: