Monday, December 5, 2011

Very Good Day!

It's not quite noon, but today is already a very good day! Why? Because today is the day I am officially pursuing a B.Sc. in Animals Health with a major is Companion and Performance Animals! While it does really change things (I've been doing my animal health classes all semester), it does make things official and it just makes me really happy. Another step along to road to vet school so I can keep all the horses happy and healthy!

Someday this will be mine!
Admittedly on a bit of a high right now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm not going to lie, I don't understand all of that but I assume it means you're much closer to being a vet?

    So do you have to do this degree before you can apply for vet school?

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete