Friday, January 27, 2012

Sometimes I Love University...

Despite the piles of exams and assignments and the overwhelming stress to be good enough to get those grades I need for vet school, there are days I love university.

Case in point, my plans for Sunday are to sit outside and observe horses for about four hours. For credit! I'm doing an ethogram on agonistic behaviour in horses. Which means I have to sit and write down all aggressive interactions between the horses and then write up a paper on it. I know some of you will be offended because this is for my food animal behaviour class, but none of the horses I'm studying will ever be used for food. I'm just using it as an excuse to watch my horses. I'm pretty sure you could study your hamster, as long as people somewhere use hamsters for food!

Come on Scarfie, help me get that A!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds much better then me studying for a microbiology test I have every week and micro labs ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda: I had to take microbiology last semester and it was definitely my worst class. This semester is worse with 2 physiologies (metabolic and reproductive), plus immunology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that is the best homework anyone has ever recieved!

    I love how fuzzy Scarface looks! I think I say that every time you post a picture of him but he always looks so fuzzy and cute!

    ReplyDelete