Monday, January 9, 2012

An very excellent Christmas present

Now, I know we should all be done with our Christmas present posts (heck, we're done with New Years), but I have one more. My wonderful boyfriend didn't know what to get me for Christmas because I guess I am a little on the picky side (ok, I like everything to be absolutely perfect before I buy it). So he decided he would take me shopping for whatever I wanted. Naturally, we went to my favourite tack store (Yay Greenhawk!), where he bought me these for my vet kit: a stethoscope and a veterinary thermometer.
Ready for vet school someday?

And he talked me into letting him buy me a new Charles Owen JR8 helmet, even though it was more than I wanted him to spend. But it's just so pretty and it was his favourite that I tried on. I haven't ridden in it yet (I think I'm going riding on Thursday), but I've been wearing it around my apartment like a complete horse-nut/dork. My excuse is that I have to break in the memory foam, but really I'm just excited.

Loving my new helmet!!


The sale girl at the tack shop informed me that Charles Owens are super popular right now and that I looked ready to win! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Lol, us horse people ;) I splurged on a new helmet this past spring and wore it around the house too! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new helmet!

    password: gettingmyfix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the helmet! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete